Sunday, November 27, 2011

Postmark'd Art



Two lovely things have been occurring for me recently.  Last year I joined an online group titled Postmark'd Art.  http://postmarkdart.com/  Members hail from all over the U.S. and Australia and New Zealand, and we exchange our small works of art by "snail mail."  Recently the website was beautifully revamped and if you visit, you will see some of my postcards.

The other lovely occurrence is that my son seems to be responding well to one of the new drugs for melanoma.  We know it's not a cure, but his improvement makes it so much easier to be hopeful.

Happy Pomegranates and Persimmons!!!!!

Postmark'd Art

3 comments:

  1. I've had some trouble posting...I'll try again! I love the color blue against the ripe orange persimmon and blood-red pomegranate! I can't believe what I have missed all these years! Your artwork is so beautiful. May I use this one as a metaphor for you and Gary....with Devin and Conor being the little seedlings inside the pomegranate?:) Keep sewing and keep posting! Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to the Postmark'd website and saw your
    "focus" card.....certainly my favorite out of the group. How is the work in your previous post going? Best wishes, Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful news about your son. I will continue to pray for continued healing.

    ReplyDelete