Wednesday, March 7, 2012

More Modern Art 14" x 56" 2012


A couple years ago my artist group Loose Threads chose to work our way through Fearless Design by Lorraine Torrence and Jean B. Mills.  This was my interpretation of exercise 4, finding value in color.
Easy peasy!  I think it makes a very cool runner on my dining table.

This morning I opened my e-mail to discover my blog has been awarded a Liebster by my friend Franki Kohler.  I am so grateful for her lovely support.

Next I'm supposed to give the same award to five blogs I enjoy. Hard to narrow it down!


Lastly I have no idea how to send the Liebster to these wonderful people who keep me from doing my chores, but Loose Threads is meeting at my house tonight and one of them might have time to teach me.  




3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Sara! I'm thinking you could ask your friend Franki how to do the awarding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award, and your quilt is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete