Sunday, June 24, 2012

Father's Day Card 4"x 6" 2012


My father at 92 dignified years of age is independent, smarter than anyone I know, and committed to making the world a better place.  While I don't always agree with his idea of "better",  I stand in awe of his passion and diligence at searching and researching for information and answers.  A survivor of two cancers, one of which left him without a larynx after 40 years of pipe smoking, he is in constant demand as a speaker at school assemblies where he advocates against smoking.  His response to any aches and pains is that one must soldier on.  So whenever my life seems too hard, I have only to picture my dad and know that hanging tough is the only way.  

1 comment:

  1. I think your dad instilled in you the "hanging tough" mind-set too!
    I'm sure he'll be thrilled with your card

    ReplyDelete