Thursday, August 16, 2012

Storm Warnings 18"x18" 2012


Last spring I decided to participate in my local guild's challenge even though my life was in upheaval because of my son's illness.  The challenge was to include thirteen half square triangles in the design, and I needed to work quickly.  Ultimately I did not enter this one in the guild's challenge because I thought it was too simple.  Ironically, I made another even simpler little quilt titled "Night Flight" (see two posts ago) which I brought to the challenge.  Fast forward six weeks.....where do I go from here?

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your quilts are never too simple, always beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! It's good to see you quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sara
    I've found you, again!
    I'm so happy to see you quilting and blogging again. I love the brightness and LIFE in your quilts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Sara, simply lovely.

    And it's the simplicity that grabs me. And the use of color, a beacon that reaches out in the darkness. Your family is still in my prayers...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it not to simple reminds me of life cycles up and down. So good to see you working again. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete