Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Noro Vest

Autumn comes late to central California.  We were wearing shorts and t-shirts into November and even Thanksgiving, which we enjoyed over on the central coast, was balmy with warm temps.  Nonetheless, the idea of the season, and my baskets full of delicious yarns, always tempt me away from my fabrics and sewing machine to get my needles clicking.  For this simple little vest I let the luscious colors of Noro yarns do all the work. Now that we are finally having a cold rainy day, it's warming me perfectly along with a cup of hot gingerbread spice tea.  

7 comments:

  1. The colors are so beautiful. What is about color that is so inspiring. It just brightens the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bright colors. Another one of your talents - knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. simple and gorgeous...simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colors and beautiful handiwork!

    ReplyDelete