Friday, April 11, 2014

At the Pinnacle


Last weekend I reached a new pinnacle in my quilting journey.  For three glorious days I was coddled, praised, and corsaged as the Featured Artist at the Best of the Valley Quilt show held in Lindsay, CA.
They displayed thirty-six of my works from the last seven years in my own personal booth right at the front of the show.  Many many wonderful people stopped by to chat, and I received so many accolades I can't believe my head isn't twice as big!  It's all downhill from here on out.  (Still smiling.)

5 comments:

  1. A very well deserved honor Sara. Your booth was beautiful and colorful just like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very happy for you. You are a beautiful quilter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep smiling, Sara! It was truly a delight to have you up front as our Featured Artist. :) Ditto Barb & Diane!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It amazes me sometimes that all this beauty and creativity comes out of the person I've called my big sister forever!
    You create so much beauty...and then you share it!
    And you continually bust out of that little box my memory keeps trying to put you in...."big sister". You are that and SO much more!
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you're still smiling Sara. You deserve every bit of that attention, and THEN some.

    ReplyDelete