Friday, November 7, 2014

Baby Blankie


It proved too much to hope that between my last post and today I'd be moved and have a new sewing studio.  Instead my DH and I have been driving back and forth between our new home on the coast and our old in the Valley.  Coast is getting remodeled, and Valley is minimalized for the many lookers who aren't buyers.  Hence more crochet.  So glad I chose not to use the traditional pastels for this baby blanket.  These colors are luscious.

Now I'm enrolled in two more Craftsy classes to upgrade my knitting and crochet skills, and I'm checking out Mark Lipinski's Slow Stitch Movement.  Sounds like a good berth for me while I'm in this transitional limbo.  

6 comments:

  1. Sorry it's taken so long to sell the house. I know it will be a relief to finally get settled in your new home. It was great seeing you last night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those colors are certainly guaranteed to make the heart happy. Sounds like you are making the best of a trying situation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, love the colors and the pattern! Hope the house sells soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least you can crochet. The finished product is beautiful. I'm looking forward to your move over here!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors, so cheerful. Thanks for the cough drops.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds stressful. I'm glad you're able to find an outlet for your creativity. The blankie is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete