Saturday, February 21, 2015

Back Art

At last I sewed something in my new house!  A small pillow for the small of my back.  So glad I saved this piece of fabric I painted years ago.  But there wasn't enough of it, so a strip of "stones" was my solution.

Because we hope to have enough visitors for two guest rooms, my sewing furniture and supplies are divided between our three bedrooms.  I do a lot of trotting:-)  Tomorrow I get to take my first local class sponsored by Bear Valley Quilt Guild here in Los Osos.  Joe Cunningham!  One of my favorite quilt artists/teachers.  www.joethequilter.com/  

3 comments:

  1. So glad to see that you're sewing! Have fun with Joe. He's terrific! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pillow, and the class sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're getting settled. I'm sorry I had to miss Joe's class but I enjoyed his lecture - twice!

    ReplyDelete